My resourcefulness was once again, put to the test. I didn't have enough money to get the materials I wanted. So every bit of cloth counted. Even zips and buttons were repainted and re-attached from other pieces I could manage to scrap up.
The petticoat, ribbons, detachable collar were pretty easy to do. The issue I had was the top bodice. It was a tube like thing, that I didn't have any experience in making. But hey~ I pulled through after thinking of how to construct it. All that's missing is possibly the knee high socks, and the detachable sleeves. There's still a lot of time! So this one would definitely be really polished before I set it off for people to see. But in all, once again I learned something pretty handy.
From the construction, to the semi final finishing touches - it has been nothing but interesting.
I'm really not too good with these kinds of crafts as am only starting to get used to them. But I suppose these are fine. Though for the next few props of hers, I would be following the recommended items. As I would hope I would already have finances.