I realized, hanging on to the hope that somehow the wig seller would get a hold of her senses and be responsible enough is nearly zero-- I moved on to another cosplan:
Although I have handled sewing machines years before, this is my first time to have made something with measurements and a tailor's chalk. Yep, that's right! I am a complete noob and I don't even use patterns. I draw it on the spot on the cloth and somehow it all works out.
The skirt took about an hour and a half to make. From the measurement, the cutting and the pleats up to hemming and attaching the zipper and locks. I'm damned proud of how clean it is! The thing I was scared off in this costume is her top. It had an asymmetrical cut and had no visible lines for zippers. And I had a thing for accuracy in the look and fold of a costume.
Say hello to my shoes! Haha, although still quite lacking in details the outcome was superb and I was quite satisfied. In any case! I'm getting good progress done and I'm quite happy about it despite the sleepless nights.